We are delighted to publish the Give Up Loving Pop Impact and Influence Case Study Report, which showcases the innovative ways of delivering the campaign, impact and influence it has had in seven different areas.
The case studies have been written by local authority public health staff, sports coaches and school teachers, providing both a commissioning perspective but also from the delivery point of view and featuring the following areas:
- Blackpool FC Community Trust
- Cheshire West and Chester Council and the School Sports Partnership
- Knowsley Borough Council
- Lancashire County Council in partnership with Healthy Stadia, Fleetwood Town, Accrington Stanley and Preston North End
- Rochdale Borough Council
- Sefton Council and Everton in the Community
- Tameside Metropolitan Borough Council
The report also provides a background of the campaign, where it all started and an overview of the current resources available for local authorities. This will be the first edition of the Impact and Influence report and we look forward to featuring more examples of the campaign in due course.
We would like to say a big thank you to all of our contributors for bringing this report, and the GULP campaign, to life.
If you would like to get in touch with one of the team to discuss delivering a campaign in your local area, please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org