In 2019, Food Active will be sending a Give Up Loving Pop special edition bulletin every now and then to update Food Active subscribers on all things GULP and sugary-drink news.
The bulletin will come in addition to the Food Active monthly e-bulletin, which is typically circulated in the last week of each calendar month.
This edition’s highlights include:
- GULP Lancashire Evaluation
- GULP returns to Rochdale to help fight tooth decay
- Kind to Teeth funding granted to develop a Parent Champions project
- West Cheshire prepares to #GiveUpLovingPop
- Latest news including Fizz Free February, Change4Life and #RethinkSugaryDrink ‘Thirsty’ campaign
- A reminder of our wide range of educational resources available to tackle sugary drinks in the community
View the first special edition bulletin below
Make sure you subscribe to our mailing list to receive both mailers – sign up below.