Gulp Soft Launch 4th December 2014
The event brought together experts from both national and regional arenas to discuss current obesity issues, with a focus on sugary drinks, and to share good practice, with examples of innovative and practical approaches around healthy weight.
We gave a sneak peek into the GULP (Give Up Loving Pop) campaign.
• Dr Aseem Malhotra- Cardiologist and Science Director of Action on Sugar.
• Amanda Donnelly- National Development Manager, Food For Life Partnership.
• Gulab Singh MBE- Specialist in Public Health, Lancashire County Council.
• Abdul Razzaq- Chair of Food Active and Director of Public Health at Trafford Council.
• Robin Ireland- Director of Food Active and Chief Executive of Health Equalities Group.
• Kay Johnson- Director, Food Wise.
Below are just some of the pictures taken on the day…